The rules are these.... there are no rules except no inappropriate material on the 366 Project and no inappropriate comments to others. This is an evolving project that grows and changes with it's members and welcomes new members along the way.... Some do photography, others to prose, others use a variety of medium and we who use photography use our macdaddy cameras, iPhones, flip phones, and include photo manipulation at times... This is to expand our range, develop creativity and to ENJOY ART....
Just a quick statement. I was in my Master's program at the University of Florida for a year and a half and while I understand I am working toward my degree and long term goal I was a little too reliant on old habits of my photography. I put out a call on Facebook to my UF group and my FB friends for some themes to occupy each day so that I was forced to step outside my square (saying box is well.... eh).
- Indiana University Bloomington
- Master's Research
- Green Art Education Integration
- Museum of Arts and Sciences, Macon; Research & Internship >
- Art Can Change the World
- Museum Education History
- Art Ed Mind Map
- Global Artist and Issues Annotated Bibliography
- Technology Networking
- Enter the Dragon >
- Savonarola's Florence
- Filling in the Gaps - Art Education
- Art History Research
- Response to Frederick Anatal’s Florentine Painting and Its Social Background
- Article Review - Christopher Fulton's “The Boy Stripped Bare by His Elders: Art and Adolescence in Renaissance Florence”
- Michelangelo Selected Scholarship in English
- “Leonardo da Vinci and a Memory of His Childhood”
- Analysis of Wolffin's "Principles of Art History"
- The Sacred Made Real - Art Review of exhibit at National Gallery
- E-Learning Ethics - A Journal Review
- Designing Educational Cases for Intercultural Information Ethics
- Links & Media